Welcome to SMR’s this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on January 8, 2016.
* Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy may be Related to Contact Sport Participation
* Selected Issues in Injury and Illness Prevention and the Team Physician: A Consensus Statement
* A Few More Hours of Sleep may Help Your Athletes’ Baseline Scores
* Top Sports Medicine Research Posts of 2015
* NCAA Schools Are Not 100% Compliant with Concussion-Related Protocols
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)