Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on May 6, 2016.
* Injury Before College May Increase the Risk of Surgery During College
* If the Helmet Don’t Fit, You May Have to Sit (Out Longer with a Concussion)
* Osteoarthritis Action Alliance’s Consensus Opinion for Best Practice Features of Lower Limb Injury Prevention Programs
* School Athletes Often Lack Adequate Protection
* Tapping into the Evidence Pipeline—The Role of Social Media in Evidence-Based Practice
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)