Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on September 2, 2016.
* How much is too much? International Olympic Committee consensus statements on load in sport and risk of injury and illness
* Has There Been Any Change in ACL Injury Rates?
* Osteoarthritis May Be Associated With More Than Just Joint Pain
* Patients’ Understanding of OA After Knee Injury
* Evidence-based clinical practice update: practice guidelines for anterior cruciate ligament rehabilitation based on a systematic review and multidisciplinary consensus
* Playing With a Concussion Doubles Recovery Time (New York Times Well Page)
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)