Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on July 21, 2017.
* Athletes’ Ankle Sprain Fears
* Is It Wise for Youth Athletes to Specialize?
* Clinical Practice Guidelines – Neck Pain: Revision 2017
* The Role of Athletic Trainers in Preventing and Managing Posttraumatic Osteoarthritis in Physically Active Populations: a Consensus Statement of the Athletic Trainers’ Osteoarthritis Consortium
* Young Athletes After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction With Single-Leg Landing Asymmetries at the Time of Return to Sport Demonstrate Decreased Knee Function 2 Years Later.
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)