Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on November 17, 2017.
* Correcting Chronic Ankle Instability with Exercises
* Ankle Joint Mobilizations: What are They Good for?
* Career Ending Injuries May Be More Depressing Than We Thought
* European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC) and European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) joint position statement: recommendations for the indication and interpretation of cardiovascular imaging in the evaluation of the athlete’s heart
* It’s not Just Happening in Hollywood, Rape Myths are Accepted on College Campuses
* We Are (Not Helping) the Youth of Our ACL Nation
* If You Tear a Knee Ligament, Arthritis Is Likely to Follow in 10 Years
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)