Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on December 1, 2017.
* Are Early Markers For Neurodegeneration In Sight using Multimodal Imaging?
* Evidence-based concepts for prevention of knee and ACL injuries. 2017 guidelines of the ligament committee of the German Knee Society (DKG)
* Return to play after hamstring injuries in football (soccer): a worldwide Delphi procedure regarding definition, medical criteria and decision-making
* Visual Feedback Can Be an Effective Tool for Safer Landing Strategy
* Adverse Effects of Knee Injuries among Adolescents Athletes
* Special Issue on Mental Health in Athletic Training & Sports Health Care
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)