Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on February 2, 2018.
* American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Clinical Consensus Statement: Diagnosis and Treatment of Adult Acquired Infracalcaneal Heel Pain
* Consensus Statement- Prehospital Care of Exertional Heat Stroke
* Concussion Knowledge Does Not Translate into Healthy Reporting Habits
* For Injury Prevention it is Better to Start Young
* Statistical Primer for Athletic Trainers: The Essentials of Understanding Measures of Reliability and Minimal Important Change
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)