Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on March 16, 2018.
* Pecking Away at the Truth about Woodpecker Brains’ Resistance to Brain Injury
* Prescreenings as Possible Genesis of I Can’t Dance
* 2018 International Olympic Committee consensus statement on prevention, diagnosis and management of paediatric anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
* Implementation of the 2017 Berlin Concussion in Sport Group Consensus Statement in contact and collision sports: a joint position statement from 11 national and international sports organisations
* CJSM Blog Journal Club — is Low-intensity Pulsed Ultrasound an Effective Treatment in Spondylolysis?
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)