Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on May 4, 2018.
* Recovering from an ACL Reconstruction Starts Before the Rupture
* Injury Prevention Programs Collide with Rugby…& Are Effective!
* A Delay Today with Removal for Play may lead to a Delay in Return to Play
* National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Evaluation, Management, and Outcomes of and Return-to-Play Criteria for Overhead Athletes With Superior Labral Anterior-Posterior Injuries
* An update to the AIS-AMA position statement on concussion in sport
* Female Athlete Issues for the Team Physician: A Consensus Statement-2017 Update
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)