Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on July 6, 2018.
* Patient-Reported Outcome Measures Tell Us What We Can’t See
* Clinical indications for musculoskeletal ultrasound updated in 2017 by European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR) consensus
* Italian consensus conference on guidelines for conservative treatment on lower limb muscle injuries in athlete
* A Lasting Impression: Youth Sport Participation and Healthy Habits as Adults
* Ankle Sprains Come into Play Late in the Game
* Our Recommended Rehab Products via Amazon
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)