Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on July 13, 2018.
* Novel Clinical Prediction Rule for Patellofemoral Rehabilitation
* Time Doesn’t Heal All Wounds, Specifically Post ACL
* The NBA and Youth Basketball: Recommendations for Promoting a Healthy and Positive Experience
* 2018 Consensus statement on exercise therapy and physical interventions (orthoses, taping and manual therapy) to treat patellofemoral pain: recommendations from the 5th International Patellofemoral Pain Research Retreat, Gold Coast, Australia, 2017
* Need to ‘stabilize’ your shoulder rehabilitation skills? Come listen to Jo Gibson deliver her pearls of wisdom
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)