Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on August 24, 2018.
* Recommendations for participation in leisure time or competitive sports in athletes-patients with coronary artery disease: a position statement from the Sports Cardiology Section of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
* Overcoming Fear May Not Help Your Post ACL Walk
* The Best Defense is a Good Offense: Athletic Trainers’ Impact on Injury Rates in School-based Settings
* Is Proper Conditioning Really the Answer to Avoid Heat Illness?
* Save the Ankles by Bracing or Balance Training: Either is Better than Nothing
* Platelet-rich plasma in fibrin matrix to augment rotator cuff repair: a prospective, single-blinded, randomized study with 2-year follow-up
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)