Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on September 14, 2018.
* Put it All Together for Better Outcomes for Patients with Chronic Ankle Instability
* Parents are Not Aware of Sport Volume Recommendations to Prevent Pediatric Injuries
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guideline on the Diagnosis and Management of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Among Children
* Recommendations for participation in competitive sports of athletes with arterial hypertension: a position statement from the sports cardiology section of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
* How Much Rest in Between Soccer Matches is Beneficial to Prevent Injuries?
* Effects of Kinesio-Taping on the Relief of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)