Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on October 5, 2018.
* Hip and Knee Strength Are Not Related to Injury in Female Runners
* It’s not Just Walking and Texting That’s Problematic. So Is Walking While Concussed
* Proceedings of the International Consensus Meeting on Cartilage Repair of the Ankle
* Former Division III Female Collegiate Athletes Report Better Overall Long-Term Health
* Using Stress Ultrasonography to Understand the Risk of UCL Injury Among Professional Baseball Pitchers Based on Ligament Morphology and Dynamic Abnormalities
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)