Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on January 25, 2019.
* National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Immediate Management of Appendicular Joint Dislocations
* Pediatric Cervical Spine Clearance: A Consensus Statement and Algorithm from the Pediatric Cervical Spine Clearance Working Group
* Recommendations for participation in competitive and leisure time sport in athletes with cardiomyopathies, myocarditis, and pericarditis: position statement of the Sport Cardiology Section of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
* Can Advanced Imaging Show Us the Pathophysiology Following a Concussion?
* Making the case for all high schools to have full-time athletic trainers
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)