Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on March 1, 2019.
* What Patient-Reported Outcomes Tell Us About Adolescent Athletes
* American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Position Statement on Concussion in Sport
* Diagnostic Ultrasound can Shed Light on Knee Health After an Injury
* Everyone Breathes Easier with Asthma-Related Training
* Webinar: Pushing the Laboratory Boundaries for Analyzing Running
* Applying the Socio-Ecological Model to barriers to implementation of ACL injury prevention programs: A systematic review
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)