Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on July 12, 2019.
* A multidisciplinary consensus on dehydration: definitions, diagnostic methods and clinical implications
* Clinical Experts Statement: The Definition, Prescription, and Application of Cupping Therapy
* International Expert Consensus on a Cell Therapy Communication Tool: DOSES
* Patients May Not Feel As Good As They Look On Paper
* Show Me the Data and Dollars: Implementing Health and Safety Policy Change
* Effectiveness of Foot Orthoses Versus Corticosteroid Injection for Plantar Heel Pain: The SOOTHE Randomized Clinical Trial
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)